Hiltingbury Infant/Junior School
Hiltingbury Infant / Junior School
Rebeccas’s is situated in the Hiltingbury Scout Hut. The club is run by a dedicated team who are committed to providing a high quality childcare facility where your children can have fun! We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum, we are Ofsted registered (RP9033548). Take a look at the most recent Inspection Report.
Inset days for each school: we will inform you 4 weeks prior if we are CLOSED.
What is available
Rebecca’s After School Club
- Available Monday – Thursday from 3:20pm to 6.00pm costs £11.50 per session
- We collect the children from their schools/classrooms
- We always have a wide variety of activities
- Children are provided with a light tea, drinks are available throughout the session
- We provide a quiet area to undertake any homework
How to register
To register your child to the Chandlers Ford Infant School Out Of School Club you will need to complete the following:
- Hiltingbury Out of School Contract 2017,
- Child Information form
- Parental Permission form.
- Make a £30 non-refundable deposit by BACs to TJHP Ltd T/A Rebecca’s Out Of School Club a/c 02514205 s/c 30-92-94 or send a check, made payable to TJHP Ltd, to Rebecca’s Out of School Club, 34 Valley Road, Chandlers Ford SO53 1GP
Contact Rebecca’s Hiltingbury Out Of School Club
Hiltingbury Scout Hut
(in the same grounds for parking as Hiltingbury Infant & Junior School)
Hiltingbury club telephone number: 07904 260609
Office telephone number: 02380 255686