Hiltingbury Infant/Junior School
Hiltingbury Infant / Junior School
Rebeccas’s is situated in the Hiltingbury Scout Hut. The club is run by a dedicated team who are committed to providing a high quality childcare facility where your children can have fun! We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum, we are Ofsted registered (RP9033548). Take a look at the most recent Inspection Report.
Inset days for each school: we will inform you 4 weeks prior if we are CLOSED.
What is available
Rebecca’s After School Club
- Available Monday – Thursday from 3:20pm to 6.00pm costs £12.00 per session
- We collect the children from their schools/classrooms
- We always have a wide variety of activities
- Children are provided with a light tea, drinks are available throughout the session
- We provide a quiet area to undertake any homework
How to register
To register your child to the Chandlers Ford Infant School Out Of School Club you will need to complete the following:
- Hiltingbury Out of School Contract 2019,
- Child Information form
- Parental Permission form.
- Bouncy Castle Disclaimer form.
- Privacy Notice form.
- Please make cheques payable to: TJHP Ltd or Rebecca’s Out Of School Club or bacs to account number 02514205, sort code 30-92-94
Contact Rebecca’s Hiltingbury Out Of School Club
Hiltingbury Scout Hut
(in the same grounds for parking as Hiltingbury Infant & Junior School)
Hiltingbury club telephone number: 07904 260609
Office telephone number: 02380 255686