Our mission statement outlines the services that children, parents/carers, employees and the community can expect from our Club, and the values that inform our work:
Our Club aims to:
- Provide a happy, safe, and stimulating environment for all children to play, learn and develop freely.
- Provide the opportunity for all children to participate but also for them to rest and have quiet time as and when they want it.
- Help children to develop responsibility for themselves and their actions and to become confident, independent and cooperative individuals.
- Encourage children to have a positive attitude and respect for both themselves and other people.
- Promote a positive relationship with parents/carers and work in partnership to provide high quality play and care for their children.
- Undergo regular monitoring and evaluation of our services to ensure that we continue to meet the needs of children and parents/carers.
Our Club is committed to meeting the needs of parents and carers by:
- Listening and responding to their views and concerns.
- Keeping them informed of our policies and procedures, including opening times, fees and charges, and programmes of activities.
- Sharing and discussing their childâ€™s achievements, experiences, progress and friendships, along with any difficulties that may arise.
Our Club is committed to providing:
- Care and activities that put the needs and safety children first.
- Activities that promote each childâ€™s social, physical, moral and intellectual development as well as being interesting, stimulating and fun.
- Services that meet the conditions of the Childrenâ€™s Act 1989 and all other relevant childcare legislation, wherever they apply.
- An environment where no child is bullied or suffers discrimination in any form.
- A staff team that is experienced, well trained and properly supported.
In return we ask you to:
- Read and abide by our policies.
- Honour the administrative and financial commitments of your contract.
- Keep us up to date and informed about your child.
- Work with us in partnership to achieve the best for your child.