Scantabout Primary School
Scantabout Primary School Out of School Club
Rebecca’s is situated on the site of Scantabout Primary School and have full use of the school grounds. The club is run by a dedicated team who are committed to providing high quality childcare where children can have fun!
We follow the Early Years Foundation Stage Curriculum, we are Ofsted registered (RP9033548) and were awarded a “Good” in our first inspection in December 2010 and “Good” in our second inspection in September 2014.
What is available
Rebecca’s Breakfast Club:
- Breakfast (toast and/or cereals/fruit) & activities are provided.
- Children are delivered to their classrooms.
|Scantabout Breakfast Club Costs per session|
|Available Mon-Fri 7.30 – 9.00am|
Rebecca’s After School Club:
- We collect the children from their classrooms
- We always have a wide variety of activities
- Children are provided with a light tea, drinks are available throughout the session
- We provide a quiet area to undertake any homework
|Scantabout Afternoon Session (early)|
|Available Mon-Fri from 3.20pm to 5.00pm (early pick up)|
|Scantabout Afternoon Session (late)|
|Available Mon-Fri from 3.20pm to 6.00pm (late pick up)|
How to register
To register your child to the Chandlers Ford Infant School Out Of School Club you will need to complete the following:
- Scantabout Primary School Contract April 2022,
- Child Information form
- Parental Permission form.
- Bouncy Castle Disclaimer form.
- Privacy Notice form.
- Make a £30 non-refundable deposit.
- Where deposits need to be paid, you will need to contact the office on 023 8025 5686 for details.
Scantabout Contact Details
Scantabout Club: 02380 255 789
Office telephone number: 02380 255686
New contracts start from April 2022
Download (Word document)